 CAD / 1499
Part Request: I know, I know....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 14:59:30 GMT

I know that you've started it, Steve, and I know that i've asked for it
before, and I know that you don't have much time... but...

:) The UFO saucer quads would be really helpful in my next Pallas
Spaceworks model, the 9000 Series  Forger Class Gunship.

What I really need for it is 30116 (Large Saucer Quadrant) and 30201
(Small Saucer Inverted Quadrant).  These form the outer hull of the main
section of the ship.

If anybody is planning on working on these or is working on these,
please keep me updated?

--Karim