 CAD / 1518
Re: Light.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 07:49:09 GMT

SCOTT R DENNETT skrev i meddelandet
<199904031957090850.01DD1947@agate.net>...
Does anyone know how I can get light.dat to work from the inside of a
transparent part so that when I render it in POV it will look like it
is >glowing? Any help would be appreciated.

I've not used light.dat, but played a little directly in POV to
generate lighted pieces. I found it necessary to fiddle a bit with the
transparency, color and such, of the lighted brick.

You also have to lower the ambient lighting, to see any effects.

You're welcome to take a look at my Christmas Tree with 'candles':
http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/merry.htm

Mail me if you want the POV-file.
<isaksson.etuna@ebox.tninet.se>

--