 CAD / 13488
RE: LPub woes - yet more info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:54:02 GMT

Complete uninstall of all LDraw related tools, etc

Installed from latest All-In-One installer (using POV-Ray 3.1)
Installed latest LDView 3
Installed LPub 2.4.8

Same problem - LPub will render the complete image, but then fails with an
access violation dialog (when using POV-Rayor Mega-POV), fails immediately
with access violation when rendering with LDView