 CAD / 13476
Re: LPub woes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:29:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, "William Howard" <william@howard-family.fsworld.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Travis,

Unfortunately you're right in that it doesn't fix the LPub problems.

One minor point, you may want to update the m6459.ldr file as some of the
parts have been ~moved (and LPub can't cope with those as it looks in
parts.lst for its available parts and not in the directories)

Thanks for the heads-up.  I'll correct that in the next LDView release.  I
haven't edited the model in so long that I never noticed that some of the parts
had moved.  I suppose I should also add moved-to detection to LDView, and have
LDView show a warning.

--Travis