 CAD / 10108
Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 21:38:11 GMT

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:

And there is another highlight in the engine now: it is the first model in
Lego-CAD that comes with the real 7750 wheel sets!

These can be downloaded as inofficial part here:
The DAT-file 4180e contains the bigger 7750 wheel. The drawing has
basically been done by the German Co-AFOL Zany®. I myself have fixed some
smaller bugs then.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/train-engines/BR24/7750wheels/4180e.dat

Great work! Thanks Ben (And Zany!) for posting this.
I hope this get's submitted for the next parts release at LDRAW.org?
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
LEGO Santa Fe B-unit | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/lego/f7b.html