 CAD / 10105
Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 19:50:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Hi all,

this is probably my first posting ever in Lugnet.cad and the reason, why I visit
this part of Lugnet now, is quite obvious:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/Test/00000095_my_first_povray_ever.jpg
[SNIP]

Hi again,

after lots of positive feedback (via mail, at 1000steine and Lugnet) concerning
my first atempt of a rendering, I have continued and now finished a whole train
with 6 different waggons. When moderated all waggons will apear here as single
pictures:

In subfolders there are the real life pictures of the models built by Lego®
bricks AND in these folders are the ldr-files as well....

A picture of the whole train can be found under this direct link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/Test/00000094train_w7750wheels.jpg

And there is another highlight in the engine now: it is the first model in
Lego-CAD that comes with the real 7750 wheel sets!

These can be downloaded as inofficial part here:

The DAT-file 4180e contains the bigger 7750 wheel. The drawing has basically
been done by the German Co-AFOL Zany®. I myself have fixed some smaller bugs
then.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/train-engines/BR24/7750wheels/4180e.dat

Enjoy an Leg Godt!

Ben