 CAD / 10111
Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 17:47:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jan-Albert van Ree writes:
Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:

And there is another highlight in the engine now: it is the first model in
Lego-CAD that comes with the real 7750 wheel sets!

These can be downloaded as inofficial part here:
The DAT-file 4180e contains the bigger 7750 wheel. The drawing has
basically been done by the German Co-AFOL Zany®. I myself have fixed some
smaller bugs then.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/train-engines/BR24/7750wheels/4180e.dat

Great work! Thanks Ben (And Zany!) for posting this.
I hope this get's submitted for the next parts release at LDRAW.org?

Hi Jan-Albert,

I am not sure, how parts are submitted to the LDraw officials  - I am a bloody
newbie in CAD.
I wrote to Tim Courney and hope he is one of the persons, who can decide if
this file is good enough for the official Ldraw dat collection.

Have a nice weekend!

Ben