 CAD / 10112
Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 17:49:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Hi Jan-Albert,

I am not sure, how parts are submitted to the LDraw officials  - I am a bloody
newbie in CAD.
I wrote to Tim Courney and hope he is one of the persons, who can decide if
this file is good enough for the official Ldraw dat collection.

Nope, I can't make that decision, but I did direct you to the Parts Tracker
in an email I just sent :-)

-Tim