 CAD / *36320 (-20)
  Re: Part search

(...) There isn't, but there's a way to work around it. If you drag any random part into the display panes, you can right-click on it and select Modify. This will bring up a list of parts in alphabetical order (not numerical order, so 410 will come (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Collaborating FLL builds using mpd's

(...) First, all your model, including all sub-models, as well as unofficial parts *must* be in the MPD file. Some MPD generators put the full paht name of the file in the MPD. This is unfortunate, because when you try to unpack it stuff can end up (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Part search

Hi all. Is there a part search box anywhere in MLCad? It would be useful to search on part of the description as well as the number without creating a custom part tree group. Thanks (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: LDraw Birds of a Feather session at the O'Reilly Mac OS X Conference Oct. 25th

(...) Good luck! have someone take pictures and write an article for the site :-) -Tim (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Collaborating FLL builds using mpd's

I'm mentoring several First Lego League teams. I built a sample lifting device using MLCAD to illustrate the principle of a parallelogram. I had it in sections and uploaded the mpd. I soon realized that I needed to upload the sub-models and have the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: ptreleases.cgi - Ready to Roll?

(...) Good. :) I've moved the changes to ptreleases.cgi, so that can now be considered a 'production' script. I'll write up some information about it, and add it to the Official Library page. (...) You're welcome. Though I must say, it took me long (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDraw Birds of a Feather session at the O'Reilly Mac OS X Conference Oct. 25th

If anyone is going to the O'Reilly Mac OS X conference next week, please come to the LDraw BOF, hosted by me! :D (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  2440.dat  [DAT]

Per Admin request..... Am sending to Admins via email, as well..... 0 Hinge 6 x 3 Radar/Blade/Spoiler/Panel 0 Name: 2440.dat 0 Author: John VanZwieten 0 Official LCad update 98-08 0 KEYWORDS Space, MTron, Blacktron, Blacktron 2, Blacktron II 0 (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: ptreleases.cgi - Ready to Roll?

Hi Steve, "Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:I5Kr1I.D49@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (URL). (...) new (...) This looks perfect! Thank you! Michael (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Postcard from Poland

(...) Thank you, it's so nice to read all these comments :) You know, I was few times in Germany and I think you can find that kind of atmosphere at German train stations too. Am I right? Bye, -- shaggie (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Postcard from Poland

(...) I've tried with spotlight, but then the interior of the building get dark. Spotlight creates light like a reflector, not like a bulb. (...) This is much better idea, I have to try it. Thanks! (...) Oh, this is smart. I've used "light.dat" in (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview?

(...) That's cool. I didn't mean to actually cause you any work but thanks for the effort. -Orion (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Postcard from Poland

(...) Cool ... and full of atmosphere at the same time. Greetings from Germany Horst (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview?

(...) I always thought solid colors were confusing, especially where the pattern on the part happend to be of the same color. However, I just added support for a new user preference, allowing you to choose what color to use: (URL) that helps! Dan (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Postcard from Poland

(...) Maybe you could use a spotlight, so that the light from inside the building is not directed at the post? Or you could experiment with fade_distance and fade_power so the light doesn't reach that far, I did that in my 1998 Christmas Card, (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview?

(...) The default color is also used in inventory lists, when there's no matching LDraw color for the part-color. For example, this set has a lot on non-LDraw'n colors: (URL) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview?

(...) I have to say I think a trans colour is better as it allows you to see the interior detail of the part, some of the default orientations for parts don't allow you differentiate between similar parts when in a solid colour. Tim (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Postcard from Poland

(...) Whoa, this is great. It's honour for me that one of my renderings is used as desktop background. (...) Well, I'm still novice with POV-Ray and I have some troubles with lights. Middle lamppost is probably lighted by light sources located in (...) (20 years ago, 17-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Postcard from Poland

(...) Very nice! Now I have a new desktop background. The only 'negative' thing I could think of is the fact that the middle lamppost is too much lighted itself (the actual light seems to be in front of the post), but other than that, just great! (20 years ago, 17-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Postcard from Poland

(...) Thank you, I'm glad you like it! Bye, -- shaggie (20 years ago, 17-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact