 CAD / 12003
Re: Postcard from Poland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 12:06:26 GMT

shaggie wrote:

Here's the 1024x768 version:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/shaggie/moc/trains/postcard1024.jpg>

Very nice! Now I have a new desktop background.

The only 'negative' thing I could think of is the fact that the middle
lamppost is too much lighted itself (the actual light seems to be in front
of the post), but other than that, just great!

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm