 CAD / *31575 (-20)
  Re: Modeling USB Cables  [DAT]

(...) Maybe stretching/expanding the pneumatic hose would work. What program are using for modeling? I'll try an explanation with MLCad, but I can't verify this, since I'm at work. Could someone verify this? I'll give it a shot at home, too. Place (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Modeling USB Cables

Hello all, here’s a question to throw into the group, How do people model the USB cable that originates from the back of the Vision Command/ LEGO Studio camera? I Have been using Lsynth’s Pneumatic Hose-type spec but it is a little thin. I have (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  LDraw part - Mindstorms 2.0 USB IR Tower

Hello all parts developers, Have I got an offer for you to showcase your skill! I was just wondering whether anybody was working on translating the MindStorms IR USB Tower into a LDraw part. I have a few LDraw Rover models that ‘carry’ the tower (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: SIGGRAPH: Too Much Fun for Words!

I am on vacation. I am having a good time. I will not think of LEGO. I am on vacation. I am having a good time. I will not think of LEGO. I am on vacation. I am having a good time. I will not think of LEGO. I am on vacation. I am having a good time. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad)

  Re: SIGGRAPH: Too Much Fun for Words!

(...) Not to mention that you guy started about 2 weeks too early since I'll be back home in San Diego to visit family the day after Brickfest. -Orion (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDGLite outputting gobble-dee-goo to terminal window

(...) Less that a second for my Mini, but it is mini :) About 4 seaconds for my black tank car, which has 284 (?) parts. About 8 seconds to draw my GP30. The dat for the GP30 has 817 lines (not all of them are parts). Redraw the model every time... (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: SIGGRAPH: Too Much Fun for Words!

(...) days away:) Some of us have to work for a living:) Looks like a great time! See ya at BF, Robin W GFLTC (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad)

  LDraw.org Config File (was: Edge line colors on img.lugnet.com)

[XPFUT lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw] (...) A little more has happened on this: I emailed the authors of most of the LDraw-compatible software packages, and asked for buy-in on this idea. Basically, my thought was that we needed to have agreement about (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Where can I find a scorpion file?

-snipped me- (...) and the Parts Tracker doesn't have one either (unless someone snuck (...) I wasn't looking). (...) That sorta angers me. I can't complete my Fleebnork torture scene without one. -Dan (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: POV in Part

(...) I might be imagining things, but the macro'ed baseplate parts seemed to render *excrutiatingly* slowly when I working on the LDraw2Raves wrapper. This was in low-quality mode. I'm assuming that in model files, rendered in higher-quality modes, (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Inline POV code in official parts?

(...) Yes, it's pretty much still the case. I would really prefer to not have any POV code in the parts library at all. But if there must be some, I think it should stay in the primitive files. (...) I think a better solution is to work on POV (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Where can I find a scorpion file?

(...) Sorry, I don't know of any. There definitely isn't one in the official library, and the Parts Tracker doesn't have one either (unless someone snuck one in while I wasn't looking). Steve (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: SIGGRAPH: Too Much Fun for Words!

Pics.... (URL) LINKS) (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad)

  Where can I find a scorpion file?

Good evening. Does anyone know where I can acquire a scorpion (Animal Scorpion 30169)? I need one for my Fleebnork model that I'm working on, but I can't seem to find one in my files (I have all the parts updates and unofficial parts). Thank you for (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Inline POV code in official parts?

What's the current plan for POV-Ray code in official parts? I have been out of the loop for a while, but my last understanding was that parts with inline POV-Ray code don't have any chance of getting certified on the parts tracker. Is this still the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  New wallpaper Droid Fighter

I just made a simple cool wallpaper my 1st good one (URL) it and download it remember to use save image as tomorow i'll put my other one (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  SIGGRAPH: Too Much Fun for Words!

Everyone - We are having an absolute blast at SIGGRAPH 2003! (www.siggraph.org/s2003). We hundreds, if not thousands coming by the booth throughout the day, and some even took time out of their schedules to sit with us and build! The tables are like (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.cad, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: LEGO Digital Designer

I went to install it on my laptop and it wouldn't run because I have less than required video RAM. It looks like a nice program from the screen views and write up though. Rob "Marc Sutton" <ashre@iname.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LDGLite outputting gobble-dee-goo to terminal window

(...) Found a much more recent post on this indicating that it may still be a problem with current Macs... Also contains a bit more info as to what's really going on. (URL) The only workaround I can think of is to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LDGLite outputting gobble-dee-goo to terminal window

(...) (URL) guy found the same bug on his Mac. Writing to the GL_FRONT buffer seems to also write over whatever you may have stashed away in the GL_BACK buffer. The only workaround I can think of is to copy the image to regular system memory, or (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact