 CAD / 10356
Re: LEGO Digital Designer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:22:08 GMT

I went to install it on my laptop and it wouldn't run because I have less
than required video RAM.  It looks like a nice program from the screen views
and write up though.

Rob

"Marc Sutton" <ashre@iname.com> wrote in message
LEGO Digital Designer 1.0 has been released and you can download it at:

http://www.lego.com/ldd

It has many more bricks than the beta, a new placement mode that doesn't • stick
to connections, a hinge tool and built in help.

Try it out and let us know what you think.

--
Marc