 CAD / *30440 (-20)
  Re: LPub 2.2.0.0 Available - Comma's and Dots

(...) I use the Dutch version of Win98 SE, too. Having this 'local settings' problem with more tools (including my primitive generation Excel sheet) I changed the local settings on my pc to '.' as decimal seperator and ',' as thousand seperator. (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub 2.2.0.0 Available - Comma's and Dots

Once again: thanks. This is getting better all the time. Now to get a hang of creating callouts... Another thing, I think I posted this before or replied directly to Kevin: Having a Dutch operating system, Win98 SE, the decimal dots change to (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Crazy, OK Heretical Idea ...

(...) I suppose Steve is talking about: (URL) I am not sure I believe in this project myself anymore (except for for parts files - maybe). My current darling is to make a _building-oriented_ file format. I wrote some notes about it at some point, (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Crazy, OK Heretical Idea ...

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> skrev i meddelandet news:5iq0bvciiurtrj7...4ax.com... (...) Don't forget the 'infinite recursion' of LDRAW files - a line in a 'time script file' could refer to a whole scene in a 'scene file' where one line (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Crazy, OK Heretical Idea ...

"Kyle McDonald" <Kyle.McDonald@Sun.COM> skrev i meddelandet news:3EB07E46.207000...Sun.COM... (...) That's a lot of work for a small gain (if any) - it's better if the software can deduce such things. Don't forget special handling of transparent (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD (MBC)

(...) Fantastic! I look forward to giving you my thoughts on this as I begin using it. Expect commentary in the coming weeks as I find time to work with something that's been a LONG time in coming. Thanks! -Dave (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Available

Woopie! It's working for me now. -Mike (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) Yep, it looks like I read your post too quickly and thought it was a company project. DOH! Ah, well...when LEGO decides to realize that many of their customers don't do windoze please feel free to contact me. Someday, I'd actually like to (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: JDraw3D, another Viewer/Editor for ldraw files

Hi Cary, I'm sorry to say that, but my app, being based on Java3D requires 3d hardware support for rendering. That means that it runs well on GeForce and Radeon graphic cards series, but not so well on software renderizers. Regarding the first run, (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD (MBC)

(...) Cool! (...) This didn't work correctly for me. The rotation axis didn't display when I held down the option key, and drag the mouse and the part doesn't update as it rotates. When I redraw the model (by moving it somehow), the part all of a (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  What is exactly "optional line"?

Hi. What is optional line exactly? I am trying to translate it to Czech but I cannot figure out what optional line exactly is. It makes 4 vertexes regardless on how many do I type in. Is it used to make surfaces or something like that? Can anyone (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Crazy, OK Heretical Idea ...

(...) Yep, and it got broken in a past version. Should be working in the newest version. If not, drop me a note. If you asked me how to change the .LDR format, I would not know where to begin. I view almost every single command, directory structure, (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bionicle Masks

(...) Sorry, I guess I'M NOT paying enough attention myself... Is there something coming to me? If there is I'll need to budget some time to work on it, so LMK. BTW, I might be working on the thingamabob whatsit that is serving as the fairing on the (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: dxf conversion

(...) Yeah, I'm using 3d win. I made an ouline model just for the edges, and even that came out with a bunch of triangles. If only mlcad had some proper drafting tools for working at this level of detail. Text entry of coordinates in a graphical (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: dxf conversion

(...) Hi Allister, What converter are you using? Using 3DWin, I only get triangles for everything - lines with thickness, 2D solids, and 3DFaces. I suspect that AutoCAD's 3DFace object isn't a true quad itself, just from the way it's drawn (could be (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Looking for Thomas Burger

Thomas Burger your AOL email address is NO longer valid. Can you please contact me. I am working on a new LDraw Help Desk Tutorial and would like to use some of your images for the tutorial. Thank you, AHui LDraw Help Desk (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  dxf conversion

I have a small question regarding converting .dxf to .ldr format. What AutoCAD entity will generate a quadrilateral in ldraw? I tried a 3dface, but that produced two triangles. Thanks, Allister (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) I downloaded the OpenGL version and that works fine. -Orion (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) 1..2..3 not me! Seriously though, it's a good idea in the long term, but as you seem to imply, not so feasible in the short term. We have a few more immediate tasks to occupy ourselves, including getting voting up, getting the LSC off the (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) D'oh! Yeah, I'm for that one. (...) Right. (...) I'm for it as *one potential* method of verification, but not as *the exclusive* method. -Tim (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact