 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 411
Re: Mac Brick CAD (MBC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 04:55:02 GMT

Andrew wrote:

Part visibility controls for large models

Cool!

Ability to rotate parts using the mouse directly onscreen

This didn't work correctly for me.  The rotation axis didn't display when I
held down the option
key, and drag the mouse and the part doesn't update as it rotates.  When I
redraw the model (by
moving it somehow), the part all of a sudden is in the new rotation.

Also, in selecting multiple pieces.  Pressing the arrow key only moves one
of the pieces.  It would
be cool to be able to move them all.

Chris wrote:

Thanks, I am downloading it as I type. It is almost time for finals
here at Westfield State College, so I woon't be able to play much.
However, when grades are done I'll get out my poking stick.

Wow Chris, finals must have gone fast!!  ;-)

BTW, once again I had to put the Lego messages in a mailbox and put them on
hold.  I'm back
now, so I'll try to catch up on everything that has happened.  We have
upgraded all of the Macs
my group supports at the University of Utah to Mac OS X except one classroom
(which is still Mac
OS 9 because of politics).  We also held an Apple Seminar at my University
today.  I presented on
lab security.  I've also been teaching some digital video and Mac OS X classes.

Check out:
http://www.macos.utah.edu/OSX_OnCampus/OnCampus.html
http://www.macos.utah.edu/Documentation/digitalvideo/digitalvideo.html
http://www.macos.utah.edu/Documentation/MacOSXClasses/Classes_Main.html