 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 424
Re: Mac Brick CAD (MBC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 04:42:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Brian Davis writes:
Andrew Allan wrote:

Brain,

  Just had to comment - do you have any idea how common that transposition is?
Sigh... <grin>.

Hehe, where is Pinky?  (http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/1130/)

  Now, of course, I have to figure out what are bugs in the parts file, what
are bugs in the program, and what are bugs in my understanding. Parts like the
technic geared motor seem to render "interestingly" (odd colors, and the
cylindrical base protrudes too much).

Most of them are program issues.  If you covert a model with L3P and render
it with POV-Ray, all
of that will disappear.

The only interesting program issue I've
run across is the echoing of the entire screen into the Mac Bricj CAD window
upon waking the laptop from sleep mode (and even this is a no-brainer; first
update to the window immediately solves the problem, and no crashes due to it so
far.

I see that too.

  Why not more key-equivilents for things like selecting parts (ie, to bring up
the dialog box)?

I ask for that too!

  Once again, thank *all* of you for the hard work on this - you are making the
lives of some of us *much* easier (although happily consuming "free time"...
gee, what model should I digitally create next?...).

The only requirement is that you post your models.  ;o)

James