 CAD / MLCad / 1660
1659  |  1661
Subject:
What is exactly "optional line"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:57:31 GMT

Hi.

What is optional line exactly? I am trying to translate it to Czech but I
cannot figure out what optional line exactly is. It makes 4 vertexes
regardless on how many do I type in.

Is it used to make surfaces or something like that? Can anyone explain usage
of this feature to me?

Thanks in advance
Rob