 CAD / *28900 (-20)
  Re: Dimensions needed for part 4424

Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ahje4vogvvjdhdi...4ax.com... (...) Now it is. Thanks again Bernd (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Anyone willing to render a scene for me?

(...) Well, it seems like you're off to a good start. (...) First thing you have to know is that you can set up a scene which would work fine in real life and not render properly in POV or any other program. This is because real lightning and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Dimensions needed for part 4424

(...) Things are only a little backlogged on the PT. :\ Just to be clear -- when I posted my earlier message, I wasn't questioning the accuracy of the part. But I wasn't comfortable putting a dimension on the title based on fiddling around with the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [PT]: Comments on updated 7026.dat

(...) But sometimes, I feel like I'm eight. :) Sometimes, more like eighty-eight. :\ Steve (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: String and Rope

(...) That'd be good if you could Lar. I started working on a string segment with a braid pattern on it, but it didnt work well with the belt generator, and I think it'd be difficult to get one that does without a lot of work. I thought about (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  The LDraw Webring Lives!

As you may have read earlier, Tim handed control of the Lego Maniac's Webring over to me. What I did not mention is that he also gave me permission to adopt the LDraw webring as well. I highly encourage anyone with an LDraw related website to join (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Anyone willing to render a scene for me?

I am not a POV guru or a programmer, so when I want to render two pictures of an indoor scene, but I have almost no clue how to do it. The scene is of 16 minifigs in a living room, sitting more or less in a circle. Ideally, the only light would be (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  9V point geometry

I've constructed the 9V point centerline geometry through trial and error. What I came up wasn't very intuitive, so it's probably wrong. (I don't think there's an LDraw representation of the point yet, although it looks like Ludo Soete is working on (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Support 1 x 1 x 6 Solid Pillar - x259.dat (Orient Expedition)  [DAT]

Part number and description from Peeron - (URL) by morphing a 1x1 brick with a 1x1 round brick and filling in the blanks Passes LDraw Tools File Check (L3P) Probably not BFC correct Probably needs a better name and part number Certainly needs (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: [PT]: Comments on updated 7026.dat

(...) MEGA-oops! I just noticed that the 'R' and 'E' keys are next to eachother at the keyboard. :-o Of course, I mean: I guess you're right. /Tore (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: [PT]: Comments on updated 7026.dat

(...) I guess you're eight. That's better as a keyword. (...) Me too, but I wait until some of my parts submitted almost a year ago get officialized. /Tore (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)

(...) I think that was always the intention. The "~Moved to" and 30xxa.dat files are now on the Parts Tracker. (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  A&M Virtual LEGO Museum

Well after several months of tackling this project I finally got it done! My job was to embed the flash files in .html pages but after doing some test of it the pages would be too slow to load for dial-up users. =( The projects was designed to be (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: LDraw Moonbase Project

(...) send it to you. If you want, you can use (link to, copy onto your site, whatever), the special baseplate part files I made for designing moonbase modules. They're on my brickshelf account, at (URL) Steve (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  LDraw.org Linking Images?

Hey - Someone emailed me a while ago asking why there weren't images on LDraw.org such as banners and buttons to use as links. Truth be told, when I redesigned the site a year ago, I forgot to add those, and haven't put them up since. The old ones (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Wrong parts listed on Peeron for Model #6390-1 Main Street?

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Karl Asha writes: <snip> (...) The corect way is to model the sticker separately and call it a sticker. The rule for modelling stickers are summed up in this thread: (URL) at the bottom and the follow on replies -Orion (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Wrong parts listed on Peeron for Model #6390-1 Main Street?

Ok, it turns out I wasn't imagining things. 3855.DAT, Glass window 1 x 4 x 3 is either modelled incorrectly or the part being used for the glass pains in the 6390 Main Street kit is listed incorrectly at peeron.com. If it's the same part being used (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS

I just picked up on this thread. I had no idea people ever looked at my color table! That kinda made my day :). Do we have any physics grad students or pro light/paint people on this list that can use a spectrumeter? Is there a pantone spectrumeter? (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: String and Rope

There's a lot of interest from me, if that counts :) Karl Asha karl@blackdown.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> To: <lugnet.cad.dat.part...ugnet.com> Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 12:34 PM Subject: (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: String and Rope

(...) I do not believe there are. I made an unofficial part for generating black string. It's not very high fidelity but worked for me. I could post it if there was interest. (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact