 CAD / Development / 8329
Re: Dimensions needed for part 4424
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:31:18 GMT

Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:ahje4vogvvjdhdieaqrcqg376d7nhlugdr@4ax.com...
In lugnet.cad.dev, Bernd Broich wrote:

Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:H9vCoG.6x7@lugnet.com...
See: http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-
bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/4424.dat

I'm working on reviewing 4424.dat, the washtub/half-
barrel.  I do not have one of these parts.  Using the
LDraw file, I got a rough size of 4.5 x 4.5 (actually,
it's more like 4.4 x 4.4).

Could who has the actual part please check the
dimensions, and let me know what they are?  I will
update the title of the part file before it is
released.

Thank you for reviewing this. I've made it nearly one
year ago. But I think thats the correct size because I
used a measuring gauge with a vernier scale.

Things are only a little backlogged on the PT. :\

Just to be clear -- when I posted my earlier message, I
wasn't questioning the accuracy of the part.  But I
wasn't comfortable putting a dimension on the title based
on fiddling around with the part file in MLCAD (actually,
L3Lab gives the bounding box).  I know, that's a bit
contradictory.  But just a little bit, I hope.

Now it is.

Thanks again
Bernd