 CAD / 9415
Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:07:27 GMT

I just picked up on this thread. I had no idea people ever looked at my
color table! That kinda made my day :). Do we have any physics grad students
or pro light/paint people on this list that can use a spectrumeter? Is there
a pantone spectrumeter?
SteveB

In lugnet.cad, Cary Clark writes:
In lugnet.cad, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager writes:

looking for PANTONE™ or HKS color numbers • ...
[1] http://www.pnltc.org/articles/article_colortable.html

Huh. I thought this would make a pretty good FAQ entry, but found out I had
already written up one here:

http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Build/color

But, the link to Steve's article didn't work, because the case of some of
the letters in the URL were wrong. I thought URLs were case-insensitive.
Live and learn. (The FAQ entry is fixed now.)

Cary