 CAD / 9568
Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:00:55 GMT

Hi All,
Just found this great web site for color matching to many systems HLS, RGB,
Pantone etc...

http://www.easyrgb.com/

Happy matching!

SteveB

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager writes:
hi folks,

I've already checked out these sites:

http://www.ozbricks.net/clark/ColorTree.html
http://guide.lugnet.com/color/
http://www.baseplate.com/colors/
http://www.henrylim.org/LEGOColours.html

looking for PANTONE™ or HKS color numbers but I got no answer. has somebody
compared the lego colors to the ones from PANTONE™ http://www.pantone.com/.
even if I get just the basic color numbers for: White, Grey, Black, Red,
Blue, Yellow, Green and Tan would be a great help.

many THX in advance, willy