 CAD / 9584
9583  |  9585
Subject:
Element Color Scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:27:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi All,
I sent off a message to easyrgb.com and they replied, telling me that they
would be happy to "scan" the LEGO elements for a color analysis for free!
One small issue, they need samples that won't be returned (not to mention
they're in Italy). Each sample needs to have a flat surface 8x8 mm, so a 1x1
is O.K., 1x2 better, etc. I can gather many of the colors and don't mind not
getting them back... but I don't own some of the more rare ones. Should I
make a call for donations of certain color elements?

BTW I have 54 colors identified, not including transparent or metalic.

SteveB

last reply in corespondence...
I need a measuring area of 8x8 mm (1/3 x 1/3 of an inch). And yes it must
be flat. Please keep in mind that we will not ship back these samples. I do
not think they have a high commercial value but we keep all our color samples
(the majority of times we refrigerate them) for future measuring or database
updating. Our company does build color database as its core business but
there is no cost for these few colors and again I'll be happy to support
this thing.
You can send the samples any time at our company address at my attention.