 CAD / 9585
9584  |  9586
Subject:
LPub and disproportionate Parts List Images?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 06:02:11 GMT

I just rendered a set of instructions in LPub at screen resolution, 800x600.
LPub rendered the parts list images at what seems to be print resolution.
Previously when I generated instructions for the same model, LPub rendered
them proportionate to the 800x600 screen images.

Has anyone experienced this phenomenon? I've combed the settings and I can't
see how to rectify it.

Thanks!

-Tim