 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1657
1656  |  1658
Subject:
Anyone willing to render a scene for me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 02:01:28 GMT

I am not a POV guru or a programmer, so when I want to render two pictures
of an indoor scene, but I have almost no clue how to do it.

The scene is of 16 minifigs in a living room, sitting more or less in a
circle. Ideally, the only light would be noonday sunlight coming in through
a picture window.

I did create a "sun" light outside the room, but the interior was entirely
in shadow. In an attempt to lighten it, I began playing around with some
basic radiosity, but still have little idea what I'm doing!

The current pov file takes 5.5 minutes to render (with radiosity) at 160x120
resolution on a computer with 768 MB RAM.

So, is there anyone who would be willing to make this scene for me? There
are more details to discuss, but I wanted to find out if anyone is
interested.

Thanks!
--Ryan
ryanjf@ifriendly.com