 CAD / *27525 (-20)
  Re: Train Trach Switch Progress

(...) Oops, almost missed this post :-) It's still in the making, by me. About 75% done. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  LDraw BETA installer on brickshelf

For all the people who have downloaded the BETA LDraw installer on brickshelf can you please email me. I am trying to get an estimate on everyone that has used or tested the installer. To the general public, you will not be able to download and run (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Callin' all numbers

Neat idea. I'm a bit of an exeption if you look at the programs I that use. 5 - Manfred Moolhuysen (very rarely used alias: moom) *user since 1997, author since february 1998 *primitives made so far: 5 + 2 fixes of other peoples primitives *parts (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Train Track Switch Progress

(...) ... and also real slo-o-ow. Here's the progress after several hours of work since last report: (URL) (19k) /Tore (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Are people using LD4DModeler?

(...) impressive. My own project LDA2001 is on ice and LDA2002 that was supposted to be harmonized with the James Reynolds' LANI syntax was never initialized. Currently, I'm very busy LDrawing the blue 4.5v switch points. Even though I'm still (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Are people using LD4DModeler?

Like stated on my website I am on a break from development on LD4DModeler at the moment for an other project. I am planning to pick it up soon but due to very little feedback I was wondering if people are even using the application. This would be (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer button icons

(...) I recommend to use the shareware program 'Snagit' in such a case. It's the best screen capture program that I know. One of the many features is that it allows you to capture individual windows (like dialog boxes, toolbars or scroll windows) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer button icons

Can you not just do a screen capture of the icons and then in Paint or PaintShopPro modify them? David (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks

(...) Great speach, Tim. Sounds almost like you're accepting a award :-) Without kidding, I realy appreciate and enjoyed your report and the "credits". I could tell you've done reseach on our names, you've had mine spelled almost completely right (I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  MOC Instructions

I'm a long time LEGO collector who tends to build the model from the instructions, display it for a few weeks or months, and then dismantle it, to be reassembled again in a few years. However, I'm _extremely_ impressed with the MOCs at (URL) the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

(...) Well, actually I have (1). But I used the +c switch In POV-Ray so I did most of the rendering at night; my wife doesn't like that the computer is on all day. It's a pretty good option because it goes on where you stopped it. Mind you, you have (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

"Jeroen de Haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> skrev i meddelandet news:H4v32p.FJw@lugnet.com... (...) Nice picture! It is now my desktop background at work. 2 days and some hours! Do you have more than one computer? I would get itchy not having a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Track Designer button icons

Hi, Is there someone who can send me the used icons that appear on the Track Designer buttons (straight track, curved track, points, cross) ? I'm thinking on Matthew Bates, Leonardo Zide , .... I have a DCC system (showed on the latest LEGO WORLD (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

(...) You see, I guess I should somehow now copy/paste this testfile somewhere into a *.pov file made of one of my *.dat files right? Tried it, got errors. I feel stupid, but after seeing all these 'excellent renderings' I say: ME WANNA ME WANNA! (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

Hi all, I know this is an old thread but I would like to contribute my picture (a big and small one) of the 8880 Super Car in the settings without lights: (URL) took ages to render (well 2 days and some hours actually) I also took the liberty to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Cylinder Primitive conditional lines

(...) There was a discussion on this very topic about 6-8 months ago. Look here: (URL) here: (URL) can't remember what the final result was because the sphere primitives got involved. I thought the answer was to put *different* type 5 lines at the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Cylinder Primitive conditional lines

(...) I noticed the same for fraction cone primitives (1-4). I have created a simple Excel Spreadsheet to create cone primitives with any radius (outer = inner + 1). I have only uploaded some 4-4 cone primitives to the PT because I was unsure of the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Cylinder Primitive conditional lines

I noticed that some of the fraction cylinder primitives (1-8, 2-4, 3-4, 3-8) are missing a conditional line at one end. The 1-4 cylinder has type 5 lines at both ends. Is there any reason for the missing type 5 line? If so, why? Is there any reason (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Feature Request - Unofficial Parts category

"Bernd Broich" <bernd.broich@online.de> wrote in message news:H4r4My.809@lugnet.com... (...) I'd forgotten about that. Oh well. In that case I could probably knock together a VB script that could look for the comment Unofficial part and add (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.3 released *

Hello! Orion.. I was gone all day :( thank you for helping out..:) I just corrected it. Play well Carsten "Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H4r7tz.FpI@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact