 CAD / 8846
8845  |  8847
Subject:
Are people using LD4DModeler?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 20:13:38 GMT

Like stated on my website I am on a break from development on
LD4DModeler at the moment for an other project.

I am planning to pick it up soon but due to very little feedback I was
wondering if people are even using the application.

This would be because of diffecult to use issues I think, there fore I
want to approach this problem for the next version.

All experiances with the application and ideas are welcom.

Roland

http://members.rott.chello.nl/rmelkert/LD4DModeler/index.html