 CAD / 8849
8848  |  8850
Subject:
LDraw BETA installer on brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 21:45:37 GMT

For all the people who have downloaded the BETA LDraw installer on
brickshelf can you please email me.  I am trying to get an estimate on
everyone that has used or tested the installer.

To the general public, you will not be able to download and run the
installer as on of the files is zipped with a secure password.  So unless I
have provided you the directions and password myself then do not try to
download and install.  Hopefully within the next few months it will be
cleared for PUBLIC release.

Thank you all who have been helping with the testing of the application.

AHui Herrera
LDraw Help Desk