 CAD / *27520 (-20)
  Are people using LD4DModeler?

Like stated on my website I am on a break from development on LD4DModeler at the moment for an other project. I am planning to pick it up soon but due to very little feedback I was wondering if people are even using the application. This would be (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer button icons

(...) I recommend to use the shareware program 'Snagit' in such a case. It's the best screen capture program that I know. One of the many features is that it allows you to capture individual windows (like dialog boxes, toolbars or scroll windows) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer button icons

Can you not just do a screen capture of the icons and then in Paint or PaintShopPro modify them? David (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks

(...) Great speach, Tim. Sounds almost like you're accepting a award :-) Without kidding, I realy appreciate and enjoyed your report and the "credits". I could tell you've done reseach on our names, you've had mine spelled almost completely right (I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  MOC Instructions

I'm a long time LEGO collector who tends to build the model from the instructions, display it for a few weeks or months, and then dismantle it, to be reassembled again in a few years. However, I'm _extremely_ impressed with the MOCs at (URL) the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

(...) Well, actually I have (1). But I used the +c switch In POV-Ray so I did most of the rendering at night; my wife doesn't like that the computer is on all day. It's a pretty good option because it goes on where you stopped it. Mind you, you have (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

"Jeroen de Haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> skrev i meddelandet news:H4v32p.FJw@lugnet.com... (...) Nice picture! It is now my desktop background at work. 2 days and some hours! Do you have more than one computer? I would get itchy not having a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Track Designer button icons

Hi, Is there someone who can send me the used icons that appear on the Track Designer buttons (straight track, curved track, points, cross) ? I'm thinking on Matthew Bates, Leonardo Zide , .... I have a DCC system (showed on the latest LEGO WORLD (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

(...) You see, I guess I should somehow now copy/paste this testfile somewhere into a *.pov file made of one of my *.dat files right? Tried it, got errors. I feel stupid, but after seeing all these 'excellent renderings' I say: ME WANNA ME WANNA! (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

Hi all, I know this is an old thread but I would like to contribute my picture (a big and small one) of the 8880 Super Car in the settings without lights: (URL) took ages to render (well 2 days and some hours actually) I also took the liberty to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Cylinder Primitive conditional lines

(...) There was a discussion on this very topic about 6-8 months ago. Look here: (URL) here: (URL) can't remember what the final result was because the sphere primitives got involved. I thought the answer was to put *different* type 5 lines at the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Cylinder Primitive conditional lines

(...) I noticed the same for fraction cone primitives (1-4). I have created a simple Excel Spreadsheet to create cone primitives with any radius (outer = inner + 1). I have only uploaded some 4-4 cone primitives to the PT because I was unsure of the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Cylinder Primitive conditional lines

I noticed that some of the fraction cylinder primitives (1-8, 2-4, 3-4, 3-8) are missing a conditional line at one end. The 1-4 cylinder has type 5 lines at both ends. Is there any reason for the missing type 5 line? If so, why? Is there any reason (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Feature Request - Unofficial Parts category

"Bernd Broich" <bernd.broich@online.de> wrote in message news:H4r4My.809@lugnet.com... (...) I'd forgotten about that. Oh well. In that case I could probably knock together a VB script that could look for the comment Unofficial part and add (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.3 released *

Hello! Orion.. I was gone all day :( thank you for helping out..:) I just corrected it. Play well Carsten "Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H4r7tz.FpI@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

  BrickDraw3D 0.4 released

It's available. It's very cold out here on the outdoor internet park so I can't hardly type much about it. (URL) features since 0.3 include (I think) real useful piece drag-and-drop abilities, floating palettes, inline part command, save as 3dmf (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac) !

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.3 released *

(...) Here's the correct link until Carsten fixes the web page: (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Feature Request - Unofficial Parts category

(...) Most, but not all, of the unofficial parts have "Unofficial Part" or something like that as a comment. -Orion (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Is this part done? Shark!!!

(...) Sorry for the late reply, but I think that this part isn't done. I wanted to create but now I have to do with the dragon body. CU Bernd (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Feature Request - Unofficial Parts category

(...) Unfortunately is this no option because MLCad looks for parts in the parts.lst. And there are only the first lines of each dat-file. CU Bernd (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact