 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 250
249  |  251
Subject:
BrickDraw3D 0.4 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:51:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

It's available.
It's very cold out here on the outdoor internet park so I can't hardly type
much about it.
http://www.olson.pair.com/brickdraw3d/

New features since 0.3 include (I think)
real useful piece drag-and-drop abilities,
floating palettes,
inline part command,
save as 3dmf works,
different menus,
and less or more nasty bugs (depending.)

-Erik