 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 252
Re: BrickDraw3D 0.4 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:21:08 GMT

Yippee.  I use OS X only now, so I would very much like to see Brickdraw3D
on OS X.

Anyone doing anything else right now?  I am learning Cocoa.  It takes awhile to
be useful though...

James

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Erik Olson writes:
BrickDraw3D came back to OS X 10.1.5/CW8.1 yesterday as a Carbon app. The
same old problems exist, but, instead of crashing OS X, they generate nice
little access faults which are caught normally in the debugger. There are
about a dozen bugs to fix before it will be useable.