 CAD / *26705 (-20)
  Re: Ldraw on low systems, laptops

Does anyone still use Ledit and ldraw in dos? I'm learning it now and it looks cool and very dos like well you know old dos app like I mis dos so mmuch. Oh I still need delphi1. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: errors with rendering

(...) ..snip.. (...) I can work around most of the problems I am getting using Pov-Ray 3.5, except for one dealing with the use of a 1 x 1 round brick with fins. But I will take your advice and download 3.1g. Thanks Jason (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lgeo library

thanks that seems to be the ticket. My renderings are getting better by the second. -tk "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H1qrHA.3oB@lugnet.com... (...) i (...) something (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  LDMC site moved.

LDMC has the .mac fatal disease (curable only with money). Unfortunately, I am not going to fork out the money to pay for .mac (Apple is retarded sometimes......). If anyone else is willing to fork out money, instead of paying for .mac, I would like (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  dragon parts

I know there is only the dragon wing at the tracker. But before I begin with the other parts,(the claw(s) I've begun allready) I want to know if somebody else has begun to make it? I also know that I wanted to do the other Monorail parts, but I'll (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: errors with rendering

(...) L3Lab does support it. It would say that it doesn't have tested, but it works. The problem is, it doesn't support the LGEO database. CU Bernd (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  New Part Minifig Helmet - Type 1 (Thick Chinstrap)  [DAT]

at least the helmet series (that counts ;-) should be complete. have fun! 0 Minifig Helmet - Type 1 (Thick Chinstrap) 0 Name: 193b.dat 0 Author: Willy Tschager 0 Unofficial Part 0 CATEGORY Minifig Accessory 2 24 -13 21 0 -12.01 21 4.975 2 24 -12.01 (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: L3P like utility for Mac / Mac OS X

Chris, I have not been paying attention for a few months, but I am pretty sure that L3P has not been ported. I have emailed the developer quite a bit asking him to do this (or let someone else). He said it is in the queue. However, that was awhile (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: file type registration

thanks a lot that worked just fine. -tk "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:H1qJHx.A88@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: errors with rendering

(...) Speaking on behalf of the LDraw help desk, I suggest that if you are a beginner or intermediate user DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT use POV-Ray 3.5. Stick to POV-Ray 3.1g which can still be found at the POV-Ray website. 3.5 is NOT supported by may of (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lgeo library

(...) Travis read the following post: (URL) Help Desk (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: file type registration

(...) I had this problem and it turned out it was because there was a long name in the path, ie a directory > 8 characters or with space etc in it. I changed back to using old DOS 8.3 directory names (to MLcad) and it worked. HTH ROSCO (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: file type registration

(...) I don't know about it repeating itself like that, but you can turn off checking for file type registration. Go into Settings > General > Change and at the bottom left of the window you will see a check box next to "register file types." (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  lgeo library

i don't think that i'm getting the lgeo library to work. I check -l when i convert the file, and render with the with a command line for the lgeo library, it errors at the third line below that starts #macros. any suggestions. I'm just getting (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  file type registration

im running windows 2000 and get an error on startup that doesn't seem to affect anything. It says : MLCad is not (properly) registered for it's file types. Register now? yes or no. I click yes everytime, but it doesn't seem to actually do it. any (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Parts tracker sick?

(...) Looks like the subpart got mis-handled in the rename. It should be OK now. Chris (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: How to do "Glow In the Dark" effect ?

(...) Thanks Andy, (URL) is more shining now. Is there a luminescent way? Damien (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Parts tracker sick?

Or is it me? when I went to this part (URL) clicked on either (URL) get a dead link... (is this the right group to ask?) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Ldraw on low systems, laptops

I was unable to call the guy that will sell me the laptop but for know I'm not sure if I'll get the IBM 770z I like it but my parents have an idea on where to buy it or some other one for less so for now I'll have to wait untill monday or tuesday (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ** QUAD2DAT ** version 0.9.4 released **

(...) I believe either LDDesignPad or LDraw Add-On will work for you. In LDAO, I'd open your file in the text editor. The first time you use the editor, you'll want to go into the editor's Options | Viewer Settings menu, and select which viewer to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact