 CAD / *26450 (-20)
  Re: MLCAD not working...

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:H15HKz.3o4@lugnet.com... (...) this. (...) LDraw (...) I can't start MLCAD, but the error message lets me change the path. It still doesn't work. -- Markham Carroll (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available

(...) What does it entail? Jude (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MLCAD not working...

(...) Try this: In MLCad, go to Settings->General->Change... Check and make sure the Lego Base Path is the directory where you have LDraw installed. -Orion (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCAD not working...

I am getting the error "Invalid path (no Parts and/or P dir found)!" The program has been working for months, and all of a sudden I'm getting this. The P and Parts directories are in the same folder, and the parts.lst is there too. What is going (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available

(...) Good point. I haven't approved any new reviewers lately, and no one has asked to become a reviewer lately. Steve (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available

(...) As a regular reviewer, I have to tell you that I'm starting to run out of parts that I own to review. May of these canopies and such are one set parts and not everyone has them. It has been a quasi-informal rule for reviewers not to review a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  File needing review on Parts Tracker

I just wanted to point out that this file: (URL) holding up the certification of 9 other files. This isn't the most critical or important situation on the PT, but I've had to hold certified files back from the last two updates because of this one (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Moonbase Designer Baseplate

(...) No problem. Here they are: Baseplate with standard Moonbase markings: (URL) with additional "wide corridor" markings: (URL) the MPD files for each: (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.space)

  Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin

(...) Oops, sorry for the false alarm, I had an old 0.9 version of this machine. Works fine now, even with 1.19b ! Philo (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available

(...) I never worried. But I had some insider insight. ;) I realize 2001 was a very dry time (partswise) for many people. (...) I totally understand, and I somewhat agree with you. Mostly because it's the brand-new parts that a lot of people are (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available

(...) I'd say hoping for an update every other month is probably about right. My original goal was to have an update every month, but I don't think that's feasible right now. Currently, each update takes me several hours to put together. There are (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: mlcad.log files filling my disk

(...) detail (...) I ran MLCAD again and opened my model and started to manipulate it. It became grindlingly slow while engaging in furious disk activity. This time I managed to kill the MLCAD process before it consumed my entire disk, but the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  mlcad.log files filling my disk

I downloaded MLCAD on the weekend and have been trying to build my first model. All seemed to be going well, but gradually the program started running very slowly. At first I just assumed that as my model got larger, the program got slower (and my (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  I got a new site now at ozbriks.com

(URL) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available

The constant stream of updates is great! I really don't miss the time when you couldn't be sure if there would be updates at all anymore ... However, what I would like to see is the part reviewers to concentrate on "important" new parts, meaning (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available

Steve, We've seen 4 parts updates in the last 8 months. Is this some indication of how often we can hope (notice I said "hope" rather than "expect") to see parts updates? I realize yours is a volunteer efort and would not attempt to tell you when to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Does 4 x 4 Panel (quarter circle) exist in .dat form yet?

(...) Unoficial parts tracker - I'll have to remember that. Thanks! -- Tom (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.space)

  Re: missing part numbers

hi Ludo, I've opened 8 out of 12 points so far, I'll check the nrs. for you. Will take a few days, I have to reopen them... But I have to disappoint you a bit: I allready found 2 different nrs. for the 'same' main track, and also the point tongue (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Parts Update Question

(...) Hi Brendan - If you downloaded the LDraw software a week ago, it does not include the update that was just posted. If you downloaded the complete.exe file per the instructions, you have all of the updates _except_ the latest one (posted (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Parts Update Question

Hi everyone! Since I'm very new to Lego CAD and everything, I had a quick question. I noticed that the top news story is the Lego CAD parts update. The question that I have is when I downloaded the CAD software about a week ago, does that include (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact