 CAD / 8513
Re: Parts Update Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 00:30:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Brendan Coughlin writes:
Hi everyone!

Since I'm very new to Lego CAD and everything, I had a quick question.  I
noticed that the top news story is the Lego CAD parts update.  The question
that I have is when I downloaded the CAD software about a week ago, does
that include all of the parts updates up until the most recent one that is
the top news story?  Or for me to get all of the parts I have to go to the
site where all of the updates are and download each one?  Any help would be
great.  Thanks!

Hi Brendan -
If you downloaded the LDraw software a week ago, it does not include the
update that was just posted.  If you downloaded the complete.exe file per
the instructions, you have all of the updates _except_ the latest one
(posted yesterday).  Visit www.ldraw.org/library/updates/ and download the
latest update (at the top) to be up to date.

You don't have to download each individual update, just the latest one.

-Tim
tim@ldraw.org