 CAD / 8512
8511  |  8513
Subject:
Parts Update Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:59:38 GMT

Hi everyone!

Since I'm very new to Lego CAD and everything, I had a quick question.  I
noticed that the top news story is the Lego CAD parts update.  The question
that I have is when I downloaded the CAD software about a week ago, does
that include all of the parts updates up until the most recent one that is
the top news story?  Or for me to get all of the parts I have to go to the
site where all of the updates are and download each one?  Any help would be
great.  Thanks!

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com