 Books / 414
Re: What sort of LEGO-related printed materials do you collect?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.inst
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:58:39 GMT

In lugnet.books, Peter Naulls wrote:
Allan, I recently came across a miniature Lego pamphelt the 60s that
predates anything listed on the various sites.  If you're interested,
then perhaps you can drop me an email.

Peter,
I would love to see a scan of what you've got.
I've scanned some of my stuff, it is headed toward Brickshelf,
but for now it is at
http://www.redshift.com/~shifflett/lego/

dave