 Books / 396
395  |  397
Subject:
What sort of LEGO-related printed materials do you collect?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.inst
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:52:34 GMT

As part of a project I'm currently working on I have been buying/collecting a
few different printed items related to LEGO.

Some are just things like old Idea books I never had, or were released when I
wasn't actively involved in LEGO. Some are old instructions for sets I don't
own.  I've also picked up a copy of 'The World of LEGO Toys' by Henry Wiencek.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C347542A9

And even this odd little publication:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T227222A9

So I was wondering what sort of printed items other people collect. How about
instructions for sets you don't own?  Are Idea books interesting to anyone else,
even as historical reference to see what the company used to promote for
building ideas? Have you found any other obscure books or printed material that
you think other people might find interesting?  How do these items add to your
enjoyment of LEGO as a hobby?

No right or wrong answers here, I'm just curious what other people think about
this subject.

Best regards,
Allan B.