 Belville / *211 (-20)
  Some new belville-themed town buildings

I just posted a message about the new buildings and pictures on my web site. Of special interested to this group might be the following Belville-themed buildings: The Cutie Store: (URL) Grocery Adventure; (URL) main link is at: (URL) anyone else put (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Crowns, Native Americans and drills

(You're prolly thinking: what the hell is she doing? Xposting to .castle, .belville, .western AND .build.minifigs? Well, there's a reason... patience... :) Today I got a 6676 (my first Native American set) on sale, let me tell you the model was (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

(...) Yup, I noticed that in the catalog. :) I'm just wondering if there are any hidden ones... ;) Mmmmm.... Green Gems... Need more... :) Jeff (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

(...) Hey Jeff, I don't have the sets but I can tell you this much: the Queen's room has AT LEAST one each of: red, blue, yellow, clear, green. I saw these sets in the LIC so tried to decide whether to buy them at the expensive price or to wait till (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

(...) No problem, I know how that is... :) (...) I mostly want to know what special pieces they came with, but since all pieces in Belville are special, that point is moot. :) I guess that really only leaves two questions: What is the Gem breakdown (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

(...) That's work I don't want to do, especially since the pieces are all mixed in with the rest of my collection and I would have to first rebuild the sets according to directions which I wasn't planning to do. However, if you have a reasonable (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Anyone up to this?

(...) 5882, Aqualung and Cross-Eyed Mary. J (if you don't get that you're either too young or you don't listen to enough Jethro Tull...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Anyone up to this?

(...) I have a lot of belville scale MOCs, Speederbike type things with saddles for seats and some of my layout Has detailed belville scale rooms. I should pics up by the second week in april (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Anyone up to this?

(...) I tried to resist, tried to just press the 'next message' button on my newsreader, but I can't let this one go by without replying. Once again, it's time to play "Sets TLC Will Never Produce". This go round, it's the Belville edition. 5876 (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Anyone up to this?

(...) I have never been quite sure exactly who buys these Belville sets, they sort of remind me of the original 'Maxifig' series from the 70s which were popular with girls and boys alike (I had to hide the kitchen set from my mates for fear of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Anyone up to this?

(...) Great! I'm itching to see something other than castle for just a little bit... I need some external inspiration ;-) (...) Yeah, that's my problem - my collection isn't big enuff... Oh well, guess I'll work *that* out when I get a 'real' job... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Anyone up to this?

Ah! yes, I dusted off my BV dollhouse prototype about a week ago. Seeing it again made me eager to build. I've been working on castle models first though, and now I'm stuck with "work" work. But I can take a picture of what I've got.. will try to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Anyone up to this?

Does anyone have any BV-scale MOCs? Personally I'm devoting my limited resources to castle, but I'd love to see some BV scale stuff. (Suz, you were talking about some MOCs back in the fairy-tale discussion... any pics?) -Shiri (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Belville parts in town buildings - Silly? No!

Brad Hamilton wrote in message ... (...) When I left my previous job I got a chocolate cake with a Belville set on it. Not sure of the set number but it was the one with the girl on the beach scene. Looked quite cool, but I was careful to remove it (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.town)

  (canceled)

  Re: Belville parts in town buildings - Silly? No!

Hi Brad! Glad you finally came to your senses <grin, duck, run> and realized the potential in the BV sets. I really don't think many of the Belville 'fans' that post here actually buy BV to work in a BV scale. (note - I said many, not all :) I don't (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.town)

  Belville parts in town buildings - Silly? No!

I've often scoffed at LEGO sets aimed at girls. They always seem so cutesy and like the pieces wouldn't fit well with other LEGO models. I remember the Paradisa sets. I thought they were so silly. Now, I would kill for them. Paradisa pieces are VERY (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.town)

  Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)

I remember when yellow Classic Space guys first came out, my mom and I were at the store and she saw them first and handed me a box. I said "But these guys are *naked* Mom!" and put them back. *smirk* -Cheese In lugnet.belville, Jeff Johnston (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle)

  Minifig Faces Blizzard Conditions!

Here's something fun. I set up my Arctic polybag (6626) in a reusable snowglobe. It all fit once I shortened the model a little bit. The project was quick, materials cost just a few bucks, and no LEGO was damaged. It looks pretty cool (pun (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.belville, lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Minireview of 5827 Royal Coach

I just got a bunch of Belville sets, and just finished building the Royal Coach. The coach is built on a 10x21x5.3 base. Only the front bench and the footrest are molded in, the two rear benches are built of bricks and plates. An apparently new (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.reviews)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact