 Belville / 204
Re: Anyone up to this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:05:42 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:
Does anyone have any BV-scale MOCs?

Personally I'm devoting my limited resources to castle, but I'd love to see
some BV scale stuff.

(Suz, you were talking about some MOCs back in the fairy-tale discussion...
any pics?)

I have a lot of belville scale MOCs, Speederbike type things with saddles for
seats and some of my layout Has detailed belville scale rooms. I should pics up
by the second week in april