 Belville / 265
Re: Anyone up to this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 22:44:53 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Xandria Husby writes:
I have only recently discovered the Belleville sets.  What began as a "the
witch is very cool and I must have her", has now grown into "I must have them
all" mindset.  In fact, I cleared off my bedroom dresser yesterday (all of my
castle MOC's) to make way for all of the Belleville sets I have so far
acquired.  In doing so, I discovered all of those fairies -- the only aspect of

the Belleville sets I couldn't stand.  So I set about and created a fairy
prison for them.  I have plans for more Belleville MOC creations in the
future.  I just wanted to share this one little simple one with you all.

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/xanlego/crea001/index.html

Xandria

Xandria,
I love the prison, but it is too....gentle of a place for those wreched
fairies. Perhaps some flames periodically shooting up out of the floor, or some
floor spikes would do the trick. After all, they can't fly around forever...
-Dave 'Fairy Smasher' Johann