 Belville / 203
Re: Anyone up to this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:30:20 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Jonathan Reynolds wrote:

[Belville figures] are just a bit too girly in my
opinion - how about some scruffy bewhiskered old men for variety?

I tried to resist, tried to just press the 'next message' button on my
newsreader, but I can't let this one go by without replying.

Once again, it's time to play "Sets TLC Will Never Produce".  This go
round, it's the Belville edition.

5876 Geriatric Ward.  Explore the world of octagenarian ailments and
treatment.  Includes doctor, nurse, and two geezers in hospital gowns.

5891 Hugs'n'Kisses Retirement Home.  Can you walk the fine line between
profit, government inspections, and providing quality care?  Includes
administrator, health care worker, 1 baseplates, 6 senior citizens and 6
beds.

5864 Fun-time Soup Kitchen.  Includes industrial-size pots and pans,
cafeteria line, 2 servers and 2 homeless geezers.

Steve