 Belville / 200
Re: Anyone up to this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:48:14 GMT

Ah! yes, I dusted off my BV dollhouse prototype about a week ago.
Seeing it again made me eager to build. I've been working on castle
models first though, and now I'm stuck with "work" work. But I can
take a picture of what I've got.. will try to post one soon.

It's great fun to build for BV scale because you're allowed such a
greater level of detail. Takes longer though, and more pieces.
:-)

-Suz.

Shiri Dori wrote:

Does anyone have any BV-scale MOCs?

Personally I'm devoting my limited resources to castle, but I'd love to see
some BV scale stuff.

(Suz, you were talking about some MOCs back in the fairy-tale discussion...
any pics?)

-Shiri