 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 737
736  |  738
Subject:
Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 04:28:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey all,

I think my closest thing to a "trademark" is my hoverbike design.  So, why
not make a Racing League for them?

http://xcalabur.topcities.com/hoverbikes/hoverbikes.html

I encourage you to gawk and gander at my 6 bikes (5 new), and try your hand
at making one.  All the necessary info is on the page above.

-Chris