 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2384
  MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer

The latest ship from the Blacktron Hegemony is the Outcast Racer: (URL) It's unarmed, but it hauls. And I'm not talking cargo. (4 URLs) I started off my racers with the (URL). I really, really like that ship. That's why I did the whole racers (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer

(...) I started off (...) Once again Tony hot stuff. You inspired me to "adjust" my Blacktron Invader (pics soon) and now with this you make me want to go and buy more Blacktrons!!! DAMN YOU!!! Matt (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Blacktron Outcast Racer

"Tony Hafner" <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote in message news:I7FoxG.Js9@lugnet.com... (...) Outstanding! I love it! You've taken Blacktron I to a whole new level. Brian (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blacktron Outcast Racer

Unassailable coolness! The trans-red pieces (especially the ones that are not Blacktron I era like the door on the storage box) and the chrome accents really snazz it up! Dave (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer

(...) Glad to hear it! And I hope that I'll have more Blacktron on the way. If I can manage to get some more building time in the next few days, I would like to enter at least one of the contests going on at the moment. (...) I'll take that as a (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Blacktron Outcast Racer

(...) Thanks- I'll take Blacktron over 3vil any day! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blacktron Outcast Racer

(...) Thanks! Mmmm... the taste of snazz... The chrome came about when I was working on the engines. I needed a way to flip the studs around to get that front cone on, and when I put on the sabre handles, it was clear that I had something. -- Tony (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer

(...) Aah, sweet. I just put together a small Blacktron MOC with chrome highlights (nothing special, it will probably show up along side another MOC I'm working on), and was thinking Blacktron totally deserves chrome. Your racer really shows how. I (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer

Hi Tony, I don't know why, I missed your post, I only saw your racer now. It's very sleek! Oh, and I could find the storage compartments very easily! Nice engines, I like this orientation. And the hoses bring a lot to it! The chrome bits add a nice (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer

(...) Thanks! That's supposed to be the reactor there... the hoses take power to the engines. Anyway, I can't wait to see some more Blacktron + chrome! (...) How far I've strayed from the original BT... I can't believe that it never occurred to me (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer

(...) Heh, some are a bit more obvious than others. (...) It's not Blacktron without hoses! I have to disagree about that last chrome comment, though- it's pretty easy to overdo chrome, and that totally kills it. Anyway, I love it when the chrome (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer

(...) skool building methods...SNOT etc. The main body looks great with the exhausts and round yelllow 1x1 round plates. My only thing? Not quite sold on the chrome sabrehilts and the yellow cones on the nacelles. Almost visually feels like those (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer

Hey Tony, That's one sleek racer you have there. One really can't argue with chrome pipes (well one could try, but they'd be louder...) I would agree with Gil's point about more weight in the sabrehilt area, but it might be less of an issue if you (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)