 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2222
2221  |  2223
Subject:
SHOTTLE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 04:10:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Are you a minifig who dreams of the stars, but is stuck living on a down-to-earth budget?
“Why, yes, I am!”
Are you tired of spending your hard-earned credits booking passage on noisy and uncomfortable inter-planetary public transportation?
“Boy, am I ever!”
Would you like to own your own spacecraft, but don’t feel like trading in the small surface or air vehicle you already own?
“You betcha! But what do I need to do?”
Well, you need Shottle!
“What’s a Shottle?”
What is Shottle?
“That’s what I said!”

Click here to find out!

“Okey dokey!”

Then, afterward, click here to read more.
“I will, and thank you! You’ve made me and my crocodile very happy! Hooray for Shottle!”

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley
“I gots me a Shottle, and I loves it! Yee-haw!”