 Space / 35922
Re: SHOTTLE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:23:31 GMT

From the Count’s website:

“You don’t just have to put ships inside. For example, you could make little rooms/habitats that fit inside each container. Using the six Technic axel holes on the outer side of the lid (which still accept axels even with the minifig levers stuck in the other ends, albeit not as deeply as if the levers weren’t in there), you could connect a bunch to a central structure and make a huge LEGO minifig space colony. Or, simply use them as cargo containers for your giant spaceship MOCs.”

Now that is a great idea. Except I only have one Bionicle set, so I can’t build a giant housing complex. However, I’m envisioning it would look something like the buildings below (from Outpost, an old PC game).

It would be really cool to see a moonbase module made with these things.