 Space / 35945
Re: SHOTTLE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:34:41 GMT

That was too funny!  I have to admit while sitting here going through the first
pages, I was stumped as to where you were taking this funny round brown hubcap
attached to the back end of your ship.  In fact I didn't even recognize what the
hubcap was (bionicle lid that is), until I saw the picture with the rest of the
canister attached to it.

That's such a novel idea, now maybe I'll have more to contribute to the space
themed TEXLUG meeting (if I can make it), even if it isn't my own design (I
always give credit for copied designs, no worries).

I only own two bionicle sets, and I don't think I kept the canister for the
first one.  The second one is a Rahkshi (sp?), I wonder if it'll work?  I'll
have to go dig it out and see.

Steve 'isn't she GORGEOUS!' Irwin has a spaceship?  Like he doesn't have enough
props to act stupid with ;)  Croc Hunter in space... there goes the
neighborhood.

--Anthony
.space pariah