 Space / 35938
Re: SHOTTLE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 03:01:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Laswell wrote:
   Pfft. Amateur... I probably only have 40-50 Nuva cans, but I’m well over 100 for the originals. Of course, they pale in comparison to my Bohrok Va purchases. I think I had about 50 of them already when KB dropped the price to $1 each, so I cleaned them out. They had to ring me up on two receipts because their register isn’t capable of handling more than 100 items.

That settles it: I’m coming over your house to play! ;-)

That’s how I get all my Bionicle, too -- on clearance. I usually only pick up a bunch here and there as I need the particular colors for something I want to build, like if I’m running out of green I’ll grab a few more green ones. But, sometimes I’ve just resorted to Bricklink to load up on specific parts in specific colors.

   Only with the earlier Nuva lids will that work. They ended up plugging the bottom of that hole at some point so they wouldn’t need to keep putting stickers over the hole to keep axles from draining out. The Metru lid brought back the through-hole, though. That might actually be a better use for it since it doesnt’ have any other holes. Also, for small stuff, don’t forget the Kraata pods.

Thanks for the info about the lids. I guess all my Nuva lids must be the old ones -- they all have the open hole. I’ve yet to get any Kraata pods yet, but when I do I’m gonna’ grab a whole bunch -- they look like they’d be fun to work with.

-Mike