 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1083
1082  |  1084
Subject:
Conference Room & 3-Way Hallway (was: Death Star Modules)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 03:35:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage,
DSM Conference Room and 3-Way Hallway
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

The conference room is a completely new module and the 3-way hallway was
redesigned with blast doors on the three ends which can connect to different
modules. The two MOCs are also shown connected to the elevator shaft and
side by side.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons