 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1084
1083  |  1085
Subject:
The 1592 legend continues...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 20:40:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all,

The variations of the legendary set 1592 still inspire me.
Astérix & Obélix is my favourite cartoon caracters and I wanted to
do some Lego MOC around this theme.
So of course, based on the 1592, it was easy to think about creating
another version of this set.
I was trying to stay as close as possible to the historical details
of this french era, and I kept the original french names for the different
caracters.
I hope you have fun looking at the pics linked here:

Please let me know what you think,

Jean-Marc