 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1085
1084  |  1086
Subject:
Blacktron Desperado Zeta & Space Police Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 22:01:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Following on my Blacktron mini moonbase, here's a minifig scale Blacktron
ship and their Space Police nemesis.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/749

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/748

Started as a Brickfest project, the original Desperado suffered
slight...structural failure...when I tried to move the assembled ship.  Too
many modules, too little support.

The DZ is made up of over fifty modules and small craft, most of which can
be reconfigured and connected together in the classic Blacktron style.  Even
the Space Police ship uses the Blacktron modularity system.

By the way, if anyone knows who created the original Blacktron Perseus hard
suit - my varient is seen here:

please let me know so I can credit them.  I saved a picture off a web page a
long time ago, and now I can't find the page again.

PLMKWYT!

Scott