 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1086
1085  |  1087
Subject:
"Greenwich Village" MOC displayed at black-tie dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 01:53:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

All:

In early April 2003, a public relations manager at The LEGO Company
contacted me about loaning
my work to the New York City Educational Alliance.  They wanted to display
my LEGO city at an
event honoring Daniel Libeskind, the planner/architect who will be
rebuilding the World Trade
Center site in Lower Manhattan.

The event was last week, and you can see pictures and read more here:
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/778

This was the first event I've ever attended in the context of my LEGO
creations, and I was very
excited to be a part of this.  I have other things on the horizon and will
keep you posted.

Sean

- - -
Sean Kenney